CROP Hunger Walk Logo

CROP Hunger Walk Insurance Request Form

Church World Service is covered by general liability insurance. General liability insurance is a requirement of many city and park permits. To ensure that CWS carries general liability insurance, many cities, parks, etc. ask for proof of this insurance before they will approve a permit for a Walk. Some churches and agencies also require proof of insurance to use their property and/or facilities.

To request a certificate of insurance, please submit the required information below.  For any questions about the insurance, please contact 

Please submit a separate request for each certificate holder (city, park, church, agency, etc.)

Your Information

CROP Hunger Walk Information

If you are working with a CWS staff person, please choose their name from this list. Otherwise, select "I don't know who my contact is".

If you choose "other," you may be contacted for more information.

Permit Requirements and Certificate Holder

Additional Requirements

If there are specific requirements for the permit online, please copy and paste the URL of those requirements above.